Job location: Oro Valley
Produces detailed technical specifications that define details of either all or specific parts of a design (e.g. signature of an interface, including all data types/structures required, detailed class models including all methods, attributes, dependencies, and associations; specific algorithms that a component employs and how they work; physical data models including attributes and types of each entity/data type).
- Writes clean, well designed code for web applications.
- Develops and deploys new features to existing products.
- Designs and develops new websites.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field.
- Three years of relevant work experience.
Master's Degree in related field