Warehouse / Driver (AUB)
ULGStaffing a subsidiary of NSC has immediate openings for Warehouse Associate in Auburn, WA.
Pay $19 / hour to start
Full time Day Shift Temp To Hire
Daily Primary Job Description:
- Safely load and unload trucks.
- Check-in delivered product and stock shelves.
- Pull and stage customer will call orders while ensuring accuracy of orders and prioritize daily workloads
- Maintain a safe, neat and clean warehouse
- Operate forklift (in-house forklift certification)
- Assist in inventory control
- Ensure accuracy of orders and prioritize daily workloads and deadlines
- Contribute professionally to the efforts of the branch at all times
- Perform duties of backup driver when necessary (if qualified) and perform other duties as assigned
- 1 to 3 years of warehouse experience is preferred, however we are willing to train the right candidate!
- Must have an acceptable driving record and be at least 21 years of age to be an approved back up driver
- Ability to safely lift up to 50 lbs. frequently on a daily basis.
- Primarily Monday thru Friday – Day shift
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: Recruiting.WA@ULGStaffing.com
At ULG our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
ULG is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
ULG is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
ULG is a drug free company. ULG is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.