ULG Staffing a subsidiary of NSC has several immediate openings for Warehouse Associates in Woodinville.
* Receives, stores, and distributes material and products within establishments by performing the duties provided below but are not limited to the following:
* Reads work order, or shipping order to determine materials to be pulled, processed and shipped to fill orders
* Assembles customer orders from sheet, plate, rod, and bar items that are currently not in stock and places orders on pallets, shelves items, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department
* Marks materials with identifying information
* Weighs or counts items for distribution within the plant to ensure conformance to company standards
* Drives fork truck, side loader, order picker, or a forklift to transport stored items within the warehouse
*ALL TRAINING PROVIDED
* A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) is preferred
* Effective communication skills which include verbal and written, in? English
* Basic computer skills are necessary
*Willingness to learn to operate a forklift/side-loader and such along with cutting equipment is required
* Knowledge of basic math skills is essential
Physical Demands: Physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Positions requires standing, sitting, stooping, and kneeling.
* The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and or move up to 100 pounds, with assistance
* Specific vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception with or without corrected vision
* Willingness to work in an environment with varying temperature degrees
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: Recruiting.WA@ULGStaffing.com
At ULGSTAFFING our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
Short- and long-term disability coverage
Identity Theft Protection
Long Term Opportunities
Training and Career Growth Opportunities
The chance to be a part of an amazing team
ULGSTAFFING is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
ULGSTAFFING is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
ULGSTAFFING is a drug free company. ULGSTAFFING is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.