Warehouse Associate I
General areas of responsibility include:
• Receiving supplier shipments; picking customer orders; shipping, and inventory organization, management and control.
• Positions in the warehouse are responsible for the efficient use of the organization's storage and distribution facilities.
• Accurately receives goods, verifies items against the record of shipment, and inspects condition.
• Responsible for inspection, identification, and delivery to stocking locations.
• Pulls, packages, and stages customer orders for loading and shipping. • Represents the organization to customers, associates and leadership as needed.
• Operate motorized and non-motorized material handling equipment in a safe manner.
• Under direct supervision, handles and maintains flow of materials and products in manufacturing areas according to established guidelines. • Performs all work in accordance with established safety standards and adheres to all safety policies, rules, regulations and procedures.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, APPLY ONLINE!
ULG Staffing Cares!
At ULG Staffing our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
ULG is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
ULG Staffing is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
ULG is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.