Staffing Resources in Wabash, Indiana is hiring for IMMEDIATE openings on ALL shifts at a local aluminum casting alloys plant. The positions are contract to hire after 60 working days, based on work performance and attendance. Work a 40-hour work week, with a great potential for over time.
Core Accountabilities: Activities including but not limited to stacking, and including taking ingot to a cooling pad, banding stacks of ingots, cleaning around bag houses and changing of bags. Clean up around the furnace room, shredder, and the mill. Pump and pump well clean up.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to follow instructions
- Reliability of attendance
- Accurately recording weights of ingot stacks and heats
- Show safe work practice around the facility
- All other duties as assigned
- Ability to drive tow motor/forklift
Interested applicants APPLY online by completing our online application, click on link below.
Staffing Resources cares about you!
We value our employees and are committed to offering meaningful employment in safe workplace conditions. We are honored by the thousands of employees who have placed their trust and confidence in our company.
At Staffing Resources our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
– Medical Coverage
– Short- and long-term disability coverage
– Identity Theft Protection
– Legal Assistance
– Long Term Opportunities
– Training and Career Growth Opportunities
– The chance to be a part of an amazing team
Staffing Resources is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
Staffing Resources is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical, and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
Staffing Resources is a drug free company. Staffing Resources is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.
#INDSRI #SRI #CB #ZR