TACKER – LP
Employee Duties & Responsibilities
1) Welds short beads at points specified by layout, diagram, or by Fitter any industry , along overlapping edges of metal parts to hold parts in place for final .
2) Performs tasks of Fitter Helper any industry .
3) May tack-weld, using hand, submerged, or gas-shielded arc equipment.
4) May tack-weld, using portable spot gun ..
- Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Manage own time and the time of others.
- Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, organization rules, and the democratic political process.
- Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.