TACKER – LP
Employee Duties & Responsibilities
1) Welds short beads at points specified by layout, diagram, or by Fitter any industry , along overlapping edges of metal parts to hold parts in place for final .
2) Performs tasks of Fitter Helper any industry .
3) May tack-weld, using hand, submerged, or gas-shielded arc equipment.
4) May tack-weld, using portable spot gun ..
- Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Manage own time and the time of others.
- Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, organization rules, and the democratic political process.
- Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: firstname.lastname@example.org
At NSC our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
NSC is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.