Supply Chain Specialist
Job Title: Supply Chain Specialist
Job Salary: $20.00 per hour
Hours: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Position involves multiple duties supporting supply chain activities in a production and R&D environment, following company policies and procedures for the various functions. Manages the efficient movement of material from receiving or the warehouse to production. Manages warehouse and kits production material, maintaining accurate inventory. Performs a combination of manual and clerical shipping, receiving and inventory duties. Uses computer system for tracking, logging, verifying, and reporting.
• Inventory management, including performing physical inventory and documenting material movement in inventory database. Maintains accurate material price.
• All aspects of material kitting (Pulling material and issuing material to Mfg Orders, monitoring and filling shortages, closing)
• Monitor inventory levels to ensure meet production needs
• Work with cross-functional team including engineering, purchasing, quality assurance, configuration
• Support audits
• Generates status reports from material database
Secondary responsibilities if needed:
• Receives incoming material. Unpacks materials, verifies delivery against packing slip and purchase order requirements. Inputs receipt in computer system. Operate forklift and hand trucks.
• Package material for shipment following best practices. Assist in selecting appropriate containers and packing material for shipment. Arrange shipment with shipping carriers.
• Transfer material from receiving to inventory.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
• U.S. citizenship, background screen and drug test are required to meet position eligibility
• High school diploma, 3+ years of related experience
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT Carlos Peralta, Recruiter
At STAFFMATTERS our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
STAFFMATTERS is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
STAFFMATTERS is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
STAFFMATTERS is a drug free company. STAFFMATTERS is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.