Software Engineer – UI/UX Team
Job Title: Software Engineer – UI/UX Team
Location: Tucson, AZ
We are looking for healthcare and technology professionals to join us in simplifying the most complex industry in the world. Our software solutions transform the way healthcare organizations serve their customers.
The Software Engineer is responsible for hands on development work in all phases of the software development lifecycle, including requirements, design, testing and deployment for large multi-tier applications. The software engineer will offer design and technical creativity and flexibility in order to achieve objectives as part of a development team. The software engineer will also organize and complete projects and tasks on time and in accordance to prioritization, adhering to and enhancing design, coding and quality assurance standards.
- Analyze, design, code, debug, test and support a suite of full featured web applications. Teach, learn and use coding best practices.
- Create and maintain comprehensive technical documentation.
- Investigate problems, identify their source, determine possible solutions, test and implement solutions.
- Guide complex problems from identification to resolution across different departments, employees and/or systems.
- Provide technical expertise in researching, identifying, evaluating, recommending and/or developing systems, controls, methods, techniques and models.
- Work with the product team to design and implement UI/UX for existing products and new product features.
- Adhere to organizational processes and procedures.
- Exhibit initiative and drive to complete tasks in a timely manner. Take ownership of assigned responsibilities.
- Complete special projects or other duties as assigned.
- Contribute to the organization, processes, teams and product in a significant manner. Contribute positively to the working environment.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Demonstrated knowledge of developing web applications.
- Experience with ES6 and the concepts surrounding the React ecosystem and as well as the related tools is a plus.
- Experience with PostCSS, webpack, Gulp, Node.js, React Router, Redux, Redux Form and SQL is a plus.
- Experience with Web accessibility and related stands a plus. Experience developing using Java is a plus.
- Experience developing web based SAAS solutions preferred.
- Experience with third party integrations (web services and SSOs) preferred.
- Exposure to open source technologies: Docker, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot and Elasticsearch.
- Knowledge of the healthcare domain preferred.
- Able to think independently to resolve complex system issues. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Minimum 1 year experience in software development preferred.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, MIS, or a related field or equivalent work experience. Certification in applicable technology is desirable.
Staff Matters PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement