Software Engineer II
Job Title: Software Engineer II
Location: Tucson, AZ
The Software Engineer II is responsible for hands on software development. Activities include writing. Java code from defined specifications provided by a vendor or from an internal team.
- Analyze, design, code, debug, test and support a suite of full?featured web applications.
- Implement in Java, explore and build your skills in the full stack.
- Investigate problems, identify their source, determine possible solutions, test and implement
- solutions. Guide complex problems from identification to resolution across different
- departments, employees and/or systems.
- Contributes to the organization, processes, teams and product in a significant manner.
- Adheres to organizational processes and procedures.
- Works independently, and as a team member.
- Exhibits initiative and drive to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Displays leadership qualities, takes ownership of assigned responsibilities.
- Completes special projects or other duties as assigned.
- Contributes positively to working environment.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Demonstrated knowledge of software development best practices using Java
- Expertise with T?SQL or other relational database
- Experience with third party APIs (REST and JSON) required
- Experience with web application integration and identity?management (SAML 2.0 or OAuth )
- Exposure to open?source technologies: Spring, Spring Boot
- Knowledge of the healthcare domain a plus
- Able to think independently to resolve complex system issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
1-2 + years of database administration or development.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, MIS, or a related field or equivalent work experience.
PH: 520.647.9100 Fax: 888.997.0225
Staff Matters PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement