Software Engineer – Enterprise
Job Title: Software Engineer – Enterprise
Location: Tucson, AZ
We are looking for healthcare and technology professionals to join us in simplifying the most complex industry in the world. Our software solutions transform the way healthcare organizations serve their customers.
The Software Engineer is responsible for hands on development work in all phases of the software development lifecycle, including requirements, design, testing and deployment for large multi?tier applications. The software engineer will offer design and technical creativity and flexibility in order to achieve objectives as part of a development team. The software engineer will also organize and complete projects and tasks on time and in accordance to prioritization, adhering to and enhancing design, coding and quality assurance standards.
Modify and reuse existing code for software enhancements.
Implement and adhere to software engineering best practices.
Contribute to the organization, processes, teams and product in a significant manner. Adhere to organizational processes and procedures.
Work independently and as a team member.
Exhibit initiative and drive to complete tasks in a timely manner. Complete special projects or other duties as assigned.
Contribute positively to the working environment.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Demonstrated knowledge of developing web applications.
- Proficient in Java and/or Go.
- Preference given to those with experience or exposure to Agile SDLC.
- Preference given to those having experience with open source technologies such as Spring Boot and Spring?WS/WebFlux.
- Preference given to individuals with experience developing web services (SOAP or REST) and/or experience with SAML 2.0 Single Sign On solutions.
- Preference given to those with experience in high availability and highly scalable web environment.
- Experience in coding and debugging.
- Working knowledge of SQL query commands and database fundamentals.
- Strong understanding of web standards, content management, web page layout, and information architecture
- Knowledge of the healthcare domain preferred.
- Able to think independently to resolve complex system issues. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Minimum 1 year experience in software development preferred.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, MIS, or a related field or equivalent work experience. Certification in applicable technology is desirable.
Staff Matters PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement