Shipyard Laborer (SEA)
Are you looking to get into the Shipyard industry? ULG Staffing a subsidiary of NSC is looking for Shipyard Laborers to join a high-profile and challenging project supporting the US Navy. Bring your expertise and collaborative skills to make an impact towards our military defense and safety of our Sailors.
You will be a part of a team that works closely with the customer and other team members to deliver superior service.
In this role, you will:
- Performs general manual labor including loading, unloading, lifting and moving supplies and materials.
- Must perform duties as a fire watch and welder`s helper as well as other duties as directed
- May require a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- OSHA 10 Maritime
- Firewatch Certified
- **Training Provided for those who qualify**
For Immediate Consideration, contact a recruiter by phone at 425-412-4227.
ULG Staffing Cares!
At ULG Staffing our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
ULG Staffing is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
ULG Staffing is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
ULG Staffing is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.