Ship Fitter Journeyman
- Cutting, grinding, and assembly of metal structural parts using fitting aids and rigging equipment to align parts according to blue prints.
- Tacking and welding of foundations and installing temporary fasteners to hold structural members in place
- Minimum 5 years experience
- demonstrated knowledge of blueprint reading, ship terminology, and different metals.
- FCAW T-1 welding certification required.
- Must pass written and hands on assessment
NSC Technologies offersFOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION AND MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT A RECRUITER AT 619-795-4350
NSC Technologies is dedicated to being the most trusted provider of innovative staffing solutions servicing the global Marine, Energy, Commercial and Industrial marketplace. We achieve long term, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing the quality of life for our employees. NSC Technologies is committed to community service and stewardship of customer resources.
NSC Technologies has opportunities throughout the United States Please visit our jobs page at http://jobs.nsc-tech.com
NSC Technologies is a drug free company.
NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D