Sheetmetal JRM USS COWPENS 32nd sST
Job description: SHEET METAL JRM
· Assemble and install sheet metal products and equipment, such as ducts, control boxes, and furnace casings.
· HVAC/Sheet Metal setup, adjust and operate various sheet metal machinery including mechanical shear press brake or similar forming machinery. Mechanics use drawing prints work instruction or job process sheet use precision measuring devices and mount A/C equipment and components.
· HVAC/Sheet Metal Fit and install prefabricated ducting and transitions, properly secure ductwork from terminals to equipment and mount A/C equipment and components.
· 2 to 5 years of experience
At NSC Technologies, LLC our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
· Competitive pay DNE 26.00 LOCAL
NON LOCAL DNE 20/100