ULGStaffing a subsidiary NSC has openings for Schedulers with a client located in Bremerton WA. Candidates must have great attention to detail, excellent attendance.
The Scheduler is responsible for producing critical path resource loaded production schedules, as well as integration of production schedule with Assist Integration Teams (AIT) and Subcontractors. The Scheduler will also develop and provide production reports to the management team.
Typically has a BA/BS in a related field, or AA/AS plus two (2) years’ directly related experience, or six (6) years’ directly related experience.
- Ship repair, overhaul and modernization processes and procedures.
- Repair and modernization Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) philosophy.
- Must be proficient in activity definition, activity sequencing, critical path analysis, resource loading and resource leveling.
- Must possess strong ability to develop master plans and detailed tactical schedules.
- Must be familiar with Estimating, and Contractual methods and processes in a Government environment.
- Provides Flat File copies of multi-craft, integrated schedules on a pre-determined schedule to the Trades and Production departments, as well as to the customer for advance planning and execution projects.
- Provides schedule insight during the planning and execution phases of all projects and incorporates changes in work schedule or scope to the overall project.
- Produces Gantt, Pert, and manpower charts for submission both internally and externally.
- Follows Condition Found Report/Request for Contract Change (CFR/RCC’s) change management process.
- Compares submitted progress to actual work completion as seen in production areas and provides feedback to production and trades as to schedule adherence.
- Provides feedback to production and trades as to possible schedule impacts due to material or RCC delay.
- Provides schedules to material control to determine material needs by dates. Analyzes material requirements and impact on the integrated schedule to determine if work can be accomplished.
- Provides technical guidance to subcontractors for work definition, scheduling, and progressing.
- Assists Senior Scheduler in problem resolution, and determines difference between base line contract work, change order work and new work.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT US BY PHONE AT 425-412-4227 OR BY EMAIL AT: Recruiting.WA@ULGStaffing.com
At NSC, our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
Short- and long-term disability coverage
Identity Theft Protection
Long Term Opportunities
Training and Career Growth Opportunities
The chance to be a part of an amazing team
NSC is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical, and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.