Safety & Security Patrol
Staff Matters, LLC a subsidiary of NSC has an immediate opening for a Safety & Security Patrol in Tucson, Arizona.
Job Title: Safety & Security Patrol
Job Location: Tucson, AZ
Salary: $14.33 per hour
- 1-plus year of experience in security surveillance or 3-plus years of in customer service.
- Verbal and written communication skills and reading comprehension commensurate with education requirement.
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Proficient in the ability to solve practical problems and use de-escalation techniques.
- Ability to operate communication devices such as cell phones, two-way radios, and surveillance photo/video equipment ethically and in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Maintain a valid Arizona Driver’s License and must have a clean driving record.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
- Must be comfortable working in evangelical Christian setting.
- The population we serve is typically in crisis.
- Heavy computer use. Occasionally lift 5-50 pounds.
- Frequent standing, walking and sitting.
- Excellent vision and hearing are required.
- Work environment is indoors and outdoors, despite weather conditions.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT, Carlos Peralta, Recruiter
At STAFFMATTERS our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
STAFFMATTERS is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
STAFFMATTERS is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified administrative, light industrial, skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
STAFFMATTERS is a drug free company. STAFFMATTERS is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.