Job Title: RTM Lite Operator
Location: Casa Grande, AZ
Company Summary: Manufacturing of Polymer Products
The Resin Transfer Method (RTM) Lite Operator will produce quality products via the RTM Lite process.
- Cut N754 RTM Lite glass as required.
- With the use of an overhead hoist, lift the male mold off of the female mold.
- Wax and remove mold for maintenance as needed.
- Lay N754 glass in female mold, tape into place to avoid slippage.
- Lower the male mold into the female mold using the overhead hoist ensure that there are no vacuum leaks, and allow the part to cure for a minimum of 20-30 minutes.
- Connect airlines to the male mold to release part.
- Lift male mold off of the female mold and de-mold the part, checking the part for quality.
- Write the mold number on the collar of the part and stack on the rack.
- Comply with Company policies and procedures, including safety, quality, and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Notify Group Leader/Maintenance technician of unusual machine or material problems.
- Measures finished parts with tape measure and fixtures, ensuring compliance with function, quality, and cosmetic specifications.
- Must be able to use a hand held grinder to trim parts as per spec.
- Maintains logs and records of units produced including a record of errors resulting in rejected or discarded pieces.
- Inspects equipment prior to use to ensure proper setup and alignment; performs basic and routine adjustments and maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned or directed.
- Keep your area clean and organized.
- Must be able to read blue prints, read a tape measure (both imperial, and metric).
- Complies with Company policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Associates degree OR completion of related apprenticeship program preferred.
- At least 3 months of related experience required.
- Completion of on-the-job training may be substituted for educational requirements.
- Ability to follow directions and work well in a team.
Staff Matters PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement