ULGStaffing a subsidiary of NSC has immediate openings for Local 1st Class Rigger in Bremerton WA.
Rigger Job Description:
The Rigger 1ST Class is responsible for assisting other trades in removing ships equipment and/or structural components by the use of lifting equipment such as chain falls, cranes, shackles, and slings. Riggers must be able to meet the requirements of an Outside Machinist.
- Have advanced knowledge of crane signals and terminologies.
- Ability Communicate with crane operators via hand signals or voice over radios.
- Ability to carry and use chain falls
- Have advanced knowledge in properly inspect, use, and store, wire rope pennants and slings.
- Be able to carry a small tool bag and assist in outside machinist duties.
- Minimum of 5 years shipyard rigging experience.
- Must be able to work at heights of 20 feet or greater.
- Have a minimum of basic tools.
- Must be a Qualified Rigger Level 1 and Qualified Signal Person – OSHA 1926 Subpart CC Certified. Must be able to show proof of certifications.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: Recruiting.WA@ULGStaffing.com
At NSC our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
NSC is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.