Quantum ERP Trainer
Staff Matters is looking for a Quantum ERP Analyst and Trainer! This is a direct hire opportunity for the right person who’s ready to manage a winning team.
As the Quantum ERP Analyst and Trainer, you must be able work with IT support staff and department leadership to keep business and system procedures updated. Develop and maintain systems training program.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential Job Functions:
You will play a key role in the organization by ensuring our ERP training strategy supports the company’s goals. Your primary responsibilities will be to develop and maintain a training program for Onboarding, employee department/position transfers and keeping the companies ERP system processes up to date. You will work closely with the Senior Director of IT and Director of QA to improve the existing Change Management process that provides controls to ensure changes aren’t implemented until all impacted departments have approved the change, impacted personnel are informed, and all necessary training has been completed.
You will assist IT in gathering requirements for change requests and evaluating solutions to support the request of the business.
A successful candidate is a highly collaborative team player who can build and drive the ERP training forward. They will have excellent communication skills, be comfortable with ambiguity, be able work independently and prioritize tasks, coordinate projects between various departments, and provide support as needed.
Marginal Job Functions:
- Provides regular reports of activities to management.
- Attends meetings and conference calls as require
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and comfortable presenting to all levels of employees.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint.
- 5 or more years of experience as a Business Analyst or similar role working with enterprise level solutions (ERP, CRM etc.)
- Prior ERP User Documentation and Training experience, minimum of 3 years preferred
- A minimum of 3 years supporting Component Control’s Quantum ERP system for Aircraft Maintenance Businesses. Experience with version 12 desirable.
Education/Training: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in IT setting. In the absence of a degree multiple years’ experience in a relevant business sector is essential.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT Darrell Griffiths, Recruiter
At STAFFMATTERS our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
STAFFMATTERS is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
STAFFMATTERS is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
STAFFMATTERS is a drug free company. STAFFMATTERS is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.