Staff Matters, LLC a subsidiary of NSC has an immediate opening for Quality Inspector in Tucson, AZ
Job Title: Quality Inspector
Job Location: Tucson, AZ
Salary: $18.00 per hour
Ensure that products being produced meet customer specifications. Accomplish this by performing visual and dimensional inspections and document findings on parts produced, assembled or sorted, on the manufacturing floor. Provide training to machine operators and shift supervisor on how to gage and check individual part numbers.
Good Documentation Practices
Documentation and Procedure adherence
Interpretation and communication of customer requirements.
Control of specifications and operational data
Receives primary instructions from Quality Supervisor and minimal instruction from the Quality Assurance Manager, Quality Engineer, and the Manufacturing Manager as to the nature of assigned duties and job responsibilities with general guidance as to the details in carrying them out. In the absence of Quality Supervisor, Quality Coordinator, Quality Assurance Manager, Quality Engineer, and the Manufacturing Manager this position may receive instruction from the Shift Supervisor.
1. GP-100-000, Production (Presented Training, Category 2)
• Work Order Documentation
• Label Printing and Inspection
• May Complete and Review Setup and First Off Inspection Checklist, GF-100-101
• May Complete and Review Follow-On Setup Checklist, GF-100-113
• Review Operator Data Forms such as GF-100-102 and GF-100-103
• Complete and Review Quality Inspection Data Forms such as GF-100-104 and GF-100-105
• Complete and Review Quality Inspection Measurement Data Form, GF-100-106
• Understand Quality Alerts for newly discovered defects
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT, Carlos Peralta, Recruiter
At STAFFMATTERS our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
STAFFMATTERS is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
STAFFMATTERS is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified administrative, light industrial, skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
STAFFMATTERS is a drug free company. STAFFMATTERS is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.