Quality Control Tech
ULGStaffing a subsidiary of NSC has immediate openings for QA QC Tech in Woodinville, WA.
Pay $22 – $25 DOE
Full time Day Shift Temp To Hire
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Implement, follow up and improve the company’s quality and food safety policies/system.
- Administrating Quality Assurance and Control activities for the corporation, providing all necessary knowledge and effort to assure quality of food products.
- Test final products throughout the stages of manufacturing process, to ensure compliance with company product standards and all applicable state and federal guidelines and regulations are met.
- Analyze quality control data of food manufacturing to accurately evaluate processing conditions for providing precise guidance to each department.
- Maintain quality systems, food safety programs, HACCP, and GMPs.
- Accurate record keeping and reporting, sample logs, tracking production lots, water quality sampling, waste water sampling, cleaning of laboratory equipment and supplies, any related regulation sampling and testing, reporting.
- Ability to lift heavy loads and transfer them manually (the heaviest weight lifted 60 lbs.)
- Complete internal audits and monitor the consistency of outputs for compliance purposes in production/warehouse/maintenance floor.
- Coordination and participation in 3rd Party audits (FDA/State/SQF/Gluten Free/Customer).
- Oversee programs to reduce or eliminate customer complaints based on quality and food safety.
- Be a presence on the production floor (more than 50% of time is expected to occur on the production floor)
- Follow up on quality issues through finished product and customer complaints by determine corrective and preventive actions for deviations in procedures and processes.
- Be able to support the production department, when necessary
- Report Directly to the Corporate Manager
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Organized and detail orientated
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure while managing multiple projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science, Nutrition, Chemistry, Biology, or related field, and a minimum of 3 years of experience managing Food Safety and Quality in retail grocery, foodservice or Food manufacturing environment.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines, and reporting
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite
- Directly related QA/QC work and production experience within food manufacturing
- Experience of work with regulatory agencies or customers or 3rd party auditors for site inspections
- Certified SQF Practitioner, HACCP, FSMA, Acidified Food training
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: Recruiting.WA@ULGStaffing.com
At ULG our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
ULG is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
ULG is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
ULG is a drug free company. ULG is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.