Quality Assurance Tech 1
ULG Staffing a subsidiary of NSC has an immediate opening for a Quality Control Technician in Everett, WA.
Flex schedule – varied shifts
- Collect product samples and prepare them for laboratory analysis or testing.
- Enter weights, rates and quality data in computer.
- Maintain sample room storage.
- Perform quality checks on extrusion lines.
- Retain samples of product returned by customers for CCR meeting.
- Audit QA drawings and data point lists for errors or wear, update when necessary.
- Generate and update QC checklists for drawings.
- Maintain a list of all parts and which customer they belong to, update books when necessary.
- Maintain sample cabinets, clean and organize, and put away all QA.
- Assist in investigation of CCR’s and sorting product.
- Assist on lines or perform other tasks as requested by Leads, Supervisors or Managers. Production
- Analyze information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Select and use training/instructional methods and procedures when necessary
- Understanding of QA processes; QA lab and its operation
- Knowledge of calipers, tape measure and square; their use, limitations, maintenance and proper storage
- Ability to accurately judge tolerance and parameters needed to attain and maintain product specifications
- Mechanical skills and judgment needed to maintain operation within specs, making the correct adjustments and detecting malfunctions
- Basic data entry skills.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: Recruiting.WA@ULGStaffing.com
At ULGSTAFFING our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
ULGSTAFFING is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
ULGSTAFFING is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
ULGSTAFFING is a drug free company. ULGSTAFFING is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.