Project Process Engineer II
Job Title: Project/Process Engineer II
Location: Tucson, AZ
Local company manufactures composite products. The company offers ablative components, life support breathing hoses, rocket motor case insulation, and other products
The Project/Process Engineer II — Special Projects is responsible for providing technical support to the composite product manufacturing area. This position will primarily focus on providing engineering services to programs with established to complex manufacturing processes. Secondarily, the position will provide support on development efforts.
- Contract Review and Engineering Readiness
- Process Engineering
- Project Engineering
- Product Development
- NCRB member
- Technical support for sales and marketing
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science degree in a technical discipline
- Chemical, Material Sciences, or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 year experience in rubber and/or composite product manufacturing
- Experience within the defense or aerospace industries is preferred
- Experience with the following manufacturing methods and materials is preferred:
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT, Darrell Griffiths, Recruiter
At STAFFMATTERS our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
STAFFMATTERS is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
STAFFMATTERS is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified administrative, light industrial, skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
STAFFMATTERS is a drug free company. STAFFMATTERS is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.