Project Management Analyst 4
NSC Technologies is currently hiring Project Management Analyst 4–in Newport News, VA. The ideal candidate must have four-six years of experience.
- Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as a liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
- Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports.
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develop mechanisms for monitoring project progress and intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
- Leveling Factors: Knowledge, Skills, and Ability Complete understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards.
- Complete knowledge of industry practices. Independently demonstrates the skill and ability to perform moderately complex professional tasks.
- Problem Solving Develop solutions to a variety of complex problems. May refer to established precedents and policies. Discretion/Latitude Performs relatively complex tasks and participates in determining assignment objectives.
- Plan schedules and arranges your activities to accomplish objectives. Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives. Impact Exerts some influence on the organization's overall objectives and long-range goals.
- Erroneous decisions or failure to achieve objectives would usually have a severe effect on the organization's administration.
- Liaison Represents organization as a prime contact on contracts or projects. Interacts with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters, often requiring coordination between organizations. May develop and deliver presentations.
- Bachelors in a related field and six years of relevant professional experience.
- Ten years of relevant experience with a Master's Degree.
- Equivalency: Bachelor's Degree and eight years of experience.
- Master's Degree and four years of experience.
- Four years of related exempt experience can be substituted for Bachelor's Degree.
- Eight years of non-related exempt experience can be substituted for Bachelor's Degree.
NSC is an innovative staffing firm specializing in placing qualified, skilled, technical, and professional talent in virtually any market. We are experts in creating custom staffing solutions that fit the needs of any size business. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success.?? ??
NSC Technologies offers :??
- Competitive pay??
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card??
- Long term job opportunities??
- Referral bonus if you qualify??
- OSHA Training??
NSC Technologies is dedicated to being the most trusted provider of innovative staffing solutions servicing the global Marine, Energy, Commercial and Industrial marketplace. We achieve long-term, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing the quality of life for our employees. NSC Technologies is committed to community service and stewardship of customer resources.??
NSC Technologies has opportunities throughout the United States. Please visit our jobs page at http://jobs.nsc-tech.com.??
NSC Technologies is a drug-free company.? NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D?