ULGSTAFFING has a immediate openings for Warehouse Production Helpers in Everett, WA.
Warehouse Production Helper Job Requirement:
· Sort scrap materials by color.
· Identify all boxes of reground material by color number.
· Keep various types of scrap (flex, purge, slugs, etc.) segregated for disposition
· Process scrap material through grinding machines.
· Consolidate and stack boxes without blocking aisles or exits.
· Assist operators as assigned
· Must be able to stand for entire shift and lift 25 lbs regularly
Day Shift: Sunday – Thursday OR Tuesday – Saturday 7am – 330pm
Swing Shift: Sunday – Thursday OR Tuesday – Saturday 330pm – midnight
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: Recruiting.WA@ULGStaffing.com
At ULGSTAFFING our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
· Medical Coverage
· Short- and long-term disability coverage
· Identity Theft Protection
· Legal Assistance
· Long Term Opportunities
· Training and Career Growth Opportunities
· The chance to be a part of an amazing team
ULGSTAFFING is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
ULGSTAFFING is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
ULGSTAFFING is a drug free company. ULGSTAFFING is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.