Job location: Tucson, AZ
Company Profile: Our Aviation Services is on the largest aviation maintenance, repair, overhaul, storage, and reclamation operations in the world.
- Coordinate the flow of the routine and non-routine work cards through the maintenance process.
- Issues work cards according to the work plan and direction given by Production Manager prior to the beginning of each shift.
- Prepares and maintains the subsequent shift and day work boards.
- Provides coordination between mechanics, inspectors, engineers and material management for work in process on aircraft.
- Updates status for parts availability and aircraft progress and reports information to maintenance mechanics and supervisors.
- Review on order parts and received parts in order to coordinate and plan the work load man-hour requirements
- Coordinates the shift turn over requirements in order to keep planned productivity flowing on project.
- Coordinates the planned project requirements with all assigned project skills including the back shop and external vendors as needed.
- Coordinates, communicates and ensures that work scope, work flow and proper sequencing with Maintenance and Inspection take place.
- Assist with the preparation and input of customer work packages when required
- Ability to organize and plan work adhering to deadlines; attention to detail and mathematical skills; ability to read, write, and understand the English language and to follow verbal and written instruction; ability to work with or without supervision.
- Education/Training: High School diploma or equivalent required. Post-secondary education or training in aircraft maintenance or equivalent combination of education, training or experience required.