Pipe Welder (PDX)
NSC has immediate openings for Pipe Welders in Portland OR.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a first class pipe welder in the ship repair industry
- Must have all tools necessary to accomplish pipe welding, i.e. electrode holder, gloves and weld shield
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs, work aboard marine vessels, climb ladders, work in tanks and confined spaces and wear PPE
Must be able to weld certify IAW Mil-Std-248 in the following metal groups:
- CUNI, buttweld and socket weld
- Stainless, buttweld and socket weld
- Steel, buttweld and socket weld
- Aluminum, buttweld and socket weld
- Must have working knowledge of pipe joint design IAW Mil-std-22D
- Required to have visual acuity to perform an activity such as operating machines where the seeing job is at or within arm’s reach or performing mechanical or skilled trades tasks of a non-repetitive nature.
- Must have dependable transportation
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: Recruiting.WA@ULGStaffing.com
At NSC our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
Short- and long-term disability coverage
Identity Theft Protection
Long Term Opportunities
Training and Career Growth Opportunities
The chance to be a part of an amazing team
NSC is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC is a drug free company. NSCis an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.