Pipe Welder Journeyman
- The ideal pipe welder candidate should have a minimum of 5 years welding experience
- This candidate should have experience with structural welding as well as pipe welding, as this position will require the ability to perform both work processes
- During the pipe welding assignments, the candidate will utilize FCAW and GTAW processes to weld groove joints as well as fillet joints. in most cases, these weld joints will be in restricted positions, thus requiring advanced-level welding skills.
- Sign on bonus
NSC Technologies offers
- Competitive pay
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Long term job opportunities
- Referral bonus if you qualify
- OSHA Training
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION AND MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT A RECRUITER AT 619-795-4350
NSC Technologies is dedicated to being the most trusted provider of innovative staffing solutions servicing the global Marine, Energy, Commercial and Industrial marketplace. We achieve long term, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing the quality of life for our employees. NSC Technologies is committed to community service and stewardship of customer resources.
NSC Technologies has opportunities throughout the United States Please visit our jobs page at http://jobs.nsc-tech.com
NSC Technologies is a drug free company.
NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D