Duties and Expectations:
Measures, cuts and installs steel or aluminum ship parts into designated areas with the use of hand and power tools.
Position requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
Experience with a general knowledge of blueprints and hand tools is preferred.
Welding experience and/or training along with general knowledge of welding machines preferred.
- Installs parts, such as hatches, marine hardware, metal trim, seats, cabinets, and windshields on steel or aluminum ships, using hand tools and portable power tools:
- Locates and marks position of hardware, seats, and other parts according to specifications, using rule, template, and marking device.
- Set up a weld machine and tack parts together. Cuts or grinds mounting bases or brackets, using portable electric saws and grinders, and bolts or screws them in place.
- Drills holes and bolts hardware, hatches, and other parts in place, using hand tools. Applies caulking compound under spray rails, windshields, and around windows, using caulking gun.
- Saws aluminum trim to specified lengths and cements, crimps, screws, or pounds trim into place, using hacksaw, crimping device, adhesives, screwdriver, and mallet.
- Form parts by using a Shear, Brake, Roller and Iron Worker.
- Fabricate duct work using duct forming equipment. Inspects completed boat for defects and writes report of appraisal.
- Must be physically and medically capable to wear all required personal protective equipment (PPE) required for the job as prescribed under OSHA standards. PPE includes hard hat, safety glasses, steel toe shoes, goggles, respirator, safety harness, safety line, flotation gear, etc.)
For Immediate Consideration Please Email Your Resume To: email@example.com, call 920-432-5400 or apply online at superior-rg.com.
At SRG our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
• Competitive pay
• Medical Coverage
• Referral bonus
• Identity Theft Protection
• Legal Assistance
Superior Resource Group has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work "through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Superior Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D.