Superior Resource Group is looking for a Mechanical Assembler for a client located in Green Bay, WI. This position is contract to direct.
The mechanical assemblers support production operations by assembling electronic components, subassemblies, products or systems while meeting or exceeding standards for quality, productivity and safety. A successful candidate will be highly mechanical with a background, skills or experience with Electrical wiring, panel building or similar skillset.
- Assembles framework and motors, checking parts for quality control
- Operates hand tools such as ratchets, wrenches, drills, screw guns, etc.
- Reads customer specification drawings.
- Reads CAD drawings and can assemble using CAD software.
- Uses testing and measuring equipment such as calipers and angle finders.
- Sets up machines and determines if parts match specs, identifies and locates missing parts.
- Recognizes the proper alignment and tolerance of all parts.
- Sketches parts and updates prints as necessary
- Assists or participates with Electrical team as needed
- Participates and contributes to Massman’s lean manufacturing journey.
- Assists in other areas and performs additional tasks as needed.
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Technical Degree in Electro-Mechanical, Electrical or Manufacturing or related field preferred but willing to train motivated, mechanically inclined individuals seeking to build packaging machinery in our Green Bay location
- Blueprint reading skills and experience
- 3-5+ years of experience in related position preferred, but willing to train entry level candidates with relatable experience
- Must be able to stand for 8-10 hour shifts
- Must be able to lift 40+ pounds regularly
At SRG our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Competitive pay
- Medical Coverage
- Referral bonus
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
For Immediate Consideration Please Email Your Resume To: email@example.com