• High School Diploma or GED required
• Strong mechanical aptitude
• Must be able to read and build assemblies from prints, drawings, and schematics
• Must have basic tool set
• 2nd shift will work 4 10-hour days from 3:30pm with a paid lunch, additional OT is available on Friday/Saturday days
• Additional skills such as CNC, electrical, and repair background are preferred, but not required
At SRG our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
• Competitive pay
• Medical Coverage
• Referral bonus
• Identity Theft Protection
• Legal Assistance
For Immediate Consideration Please Email Your Resume To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Superior Resource Group has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work “through us”. We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Superior Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D.