Job location: Tucson, AZ
Company Profile: Our Aviation Services is on the largest aviation maintenance, repair, overhaul, storage, and reclamation operations in the world.
- Issues and controls stock inventory and evaluate stock for surplus.
- Coordinates with Maintenance Department to forecast material requirements.
- Checks stock availability on all maintenance material requests.
- Orders stock and restocks shelves.
- Monitors shelf life of applicable stock.
- Maintains, monitors and restocks bench stock.
- Stocks and issues consumables.
- Maintains, issues, and repairs small tools.
- Processes turn-ins from Maintenance Department.
- Performs data entry of issues and turn-ins.
- Maintains accountability on permanently issued tools.
- Conducts periodic and annual inventories.
- Answer the telephone.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Orders replacement tools as needed.
• Conducts stores safety program.
• Maintains and issues first aid supplies.
• Performs duties of Stores Clerk Lead in his/her absence.
• Ensures that proper documentation is made on training record, for training received, and signed by Lead, Supervisor or Manager.
• Performs maintenance work such as shop housecleaning.
• Assists in control of hazardous materials.
• Ensure that all work performed is done in a safe manner.
Education/Training: High School diploma or equivalent required.