Manufacturing Operator – 2nd shift
Staff Matters, LLC a subsidiary of NSC has an immediate opening for a Manufacturing Operator in Tucson, Arizona.
Job Title: Manufacturing Operator – 2nd shift
Hours: 3 p.m – 11 p.m.
Location: Tucson, AZ
Company Summary: Medical Manufacturer
Manufacturing Operator, also known as a machine operator, uses equipment to assist with manufacturing, packaging, and other steps along a production process in order to create products and distribute them to customers.
Set-up and run manual, automatic and/or semiautomatic machines and related ancillary equipment in a production / processing operation. Machine set-up requires a high level of precision, knowledge of machine controls and the interaction of multiple variables to function properly.
Follow production / process specifications or instructions to manufacture a product. This may include, monitoring speed, temperature, diameter measuring equipment, flow meters, gauges, valve position to ensure adherence to production / process specifications.
Perform in process quality checks for process and product characteristics using prescribed gauges, meters, microscopes and micrometers.
Report any malfunctions or abnormalities and make minor adjustments and repairs to equipment.
Jobs may be of short, medium or long duration, requiring frequent change in set up and variation in cycle.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to read and comprehend written work instructions.
- Ability to add and subtract fractions and decimals.
- Ability to use rulers and scales.
- Must be quality conscious and possess ability to meet production and quality standards.
- Ability to solve practical problems and/or interpret instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Entry to mid-level computer skills required.
- May be required to lift up to 25 lbs as required by the job task.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Minimum 6 months manufacturing experience preferred
- Minimum of High school graduate or equivalent
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT, Carlos Peralta, Recruiter
At STAFFMATTERS our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
STAFFMATTERS is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
STAFFMATTERS is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified administrative, light industrial, skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
STAFFMATTERS is a drug free company. STAFFMATTERS is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.