Staff Matters, LLC a subsidiary of NSC has an immediate opening for Manufacturing Associates in Tucson, Arizona.
Job Title: Manufacturing Associates
Salary: $17.00- $22.00 per hour
Days/Hours: M-F – day shift – 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
* Ability to self-motivate and to remain detail oriented during repetitive tasks
* Comfortable working in small teams or individually
* Assists in the preparation, and cleaning of workstations and mechanical systems in assigned area
* Daily cleaning and maintenance of all systems using both hand tools, and chemical solvents
* Maintain a clean and organized workspace
* Keep detailed inventory records of all processes
* Analyze all processes for possible methods of optimization
* Abide by all safety regulations and guidelines.
* Maintains a satisfactory attendance and punctuality record.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, as well as having good organizational and problem-solving skills. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Formal training in or general understanding of Chemistry concepts is preferred, but not required. Must have ability to read, analyze and interpret technical drawings and procedures (SOPs).
- Ability to multi-task
- Organization skills, thoroughness, cleanliness
- Clerical skills (data entry, Excel, filing, etc.)
- Experience in a manufacturing atmosphere
- Reliable and collaborative
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with ISO9001:2015 and IATF16949:2016 is a plus
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT, Carlos Peralta, Recruiter
firstname.lastname@example.org – 520.918.0226
At STAFFMATTERS our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
STAFFMATTERS is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
STAFFMATTERS is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified administrative, light industrial, skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
STAFFMATTERS is a drug free company. STAFFMATTERS is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.