Machinist 1st Shift
This client has been recognized as a world leader in manufacturing superior quality equipment serving customers worldwide in the converting, paper, document processing, packaging, and printing industries.
This position is responsible for producing custom parts per prints on lathes and mills.
• Must be able to program G/M Code at the controls
• Must be able to do full setups, programming and operating of lathes and mills
• Must be able to read, interpret and understand custom blueprints and sketches
• 2+ years’ experience in a manufacturing setting
• Associates degree or relevant experience preferred but not required
• Must have your own tools
At SRG our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
• Competitive pay
• Medical Coverage
• Referral bonus
• Identity Theft Protection
• Legal Assistance
For Immediate Consideration Please Email Your Resume To: email@example.com
Superior Resource Group has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work “through us”. We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Superior Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D.