Duties and Expectations:
This position is responsible for installing, moving, assembling, and repairing machinery and equipment with the utilization of hand tools and power tools.
- Install machinery, using hammers, wrenches, crowbars, and other hand tools.
- Assemble machines, and bolt, weld, rivet, or otherwise fasten them to foundation or other structures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Move machinery and equipment, using hoists, dollies, rollers, and trucks.
- Dismantle machinery and equipment for shipment to installation site, usually performing installation and maintenance work as part of team.
- Construct foundation for machines, using hand tools and building materials such as wood, cement, and steel. Install robot and modify its program, using teach pendant. Shrink-fit bushings, sleeves, rings, liners, gears, and wheels to specified items, using portable gas heating equipment.
- Level bedplate and establish centerline, using straightedge, levels, and transit. Insert shims, adjust tension on nuts and bolts, or position parts, using hand tools and measuring instruments, to set specified clearances between moving and stationary parts.
- Lay out mounting holes, using measuring instruments, and drill holes with power drill.
- Position steel beams to support bedplates of machines and equipment, using blueprints and schematic drawings, to determine work procedures.
- Connect power unit to machines or steam piping to equipment, and test unit to evaluate its mechanical operation. Replace defective parts of machine or adjust clearances and alignment of moving parts. Repair and lubricate machines and equipment.
- Signal crane operator to lower basic assembly units to bedplate, and align unit to centerline.
- Align machines and equipment, using hoists, jacks, hand tools, squares, rules, micrometers, and plumb bobs.
- Attach moving parts and subassemblies to basic assembly unit, using hand tools and power tools. Assemble and install equipment, using hand tools and power tools. Bolt parts, such as side and deck plates, jaw plates, and journals, to basic assembly unit.
- Must be physically and medically capable to wear all required personal protective equipment (PPE) required for the job as prescribed under OSHA standards. PPE includes hard hat, safety glasses, steel toe shoes, goggles, respirator, safety harness, safety line, flotation gear, etc.)
For Immediate Consideration Please Email Your Resume To: firstname.lastname@example.org, call 920-432-5400 or apply online at superior-rg.com.
At SRG our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
• Competitive pay
• Medical Coverage
• Referral bonus
• Identity Theft Protection
• Legal Assistance
Superior Resource Group has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work "through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Superior Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D.