Superior Resource Group is looking for a Machine Operator for a client located in Green Bay, WI. This position is contract to direct.
• Operating equipment to defined standards and product specification targets on one or more machines
• Making minor machine adjustments and performing equipment repairs
• Packing the finished products
• Accurately documenting and completing necessary forms
• Working extremely well with your team
• Maintaining a clean work area
• Your ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
• Your ability to effectively communicate verbally and through written materials
• The ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in common units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
• The ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and draw and interpret bar graphs is required
• The ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
At SRG our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
• Competitive pay
• Medical Coverage
• Referral bonus
• Identity Theft Protection
• Legal Assistance
For Immediate Consideration Please Email Your Resume To: email@example.com
Superior Resource Group has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work "through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Superior Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D.