Superior Resource Group is looking for 2nd and 3rd Shift Machine Operator for a client located in Green Bay, WI. This position is contract to direct.
- Shift: 12 hr. 2-2-3 shifts.
- Operate and ensure that the machine is running at optimum level.
- Identify and react to production problems such as raw materials shortages, out of spec materials, or quality issues.
- Perform quality checks of product and take corrective action as needed.
- Assist with machine clean-ups as required.
- Perform setups and change-overs as needed.
- Make machine adjustments using basic hand tools.
- Ideal candidates have previous manufacturing and/or converting experience.
- Willing to train Self-motivated and Proactive candidates with a "can-do" attitude.
- Ability to lift and occasionally carry 50 pounds and can perform physical labor(climb, bend, etc.).
- Communicate well and can adapt to varying work conditions.
At SRG our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Competitive pay
- Medical Coverage
- Referral bonus
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
Superior Resource Group has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work "through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Superior Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D.