Line Cook/Cafeteria Worker
Staff Matters, LLC a subsidiary of NSC has an immediate opening for Line Cooks/Cafeteria workers in Tucson, Arizona.
Job title: Line Cooks/Cafeteria Workers
Salary: $14.33 per hour
Kitchen and Food Oversight
- Warmly greet all guests, including, but not limited to, visitors, volunteers, vendors, staff, donors; community groups, church groups and public officials
- Prepare, serve and supervise breakfast shifts
- Prepare & cook meals as directed by Kitchen Manager, in a timely manner
- Serve meals as directed by the Chef
- Help put food donations away in a timely manner
- Rotate stock in pantries & freezers as instructed by Chef
- Assure health department standards are being followed and interact with health department during their inspections when necessary
- Assist Chef & other duties assigned by Chef and Kitchen Supervisor
- Assist & oversee assigned volunteers (training, monitoring, evaluating, and general interaction)
- Assist with kitchen cleaning and dish-washing
- Ability and willingness to cover other shifts as needed.
- Provide weekly reports as directed
- Attend staff devotions, community meetings and staff meetings as directed by Chef
- Must be comfortable working in a Evangelical non- profit center
- Maintaining a safe, transparent, and healing environment that is based on Grace, Truth, and Love, and encourages trust and authenticity without fear.
- Building healthy, loving, and compassionate relationships with guests, and staff while establishing healthy and safe boundaries.
- Maintaining a personal lifestyle of integrity, honesty, and responsibility.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT, Carlos Peralta, Recruiter
At STAFFMATTERS our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
STAFFMATTERS is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
STAFFMATTERS is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified administrative, light industrial, skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
STAFFMATTERS is a drug free company. STAFFMATTERS is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.