Key Phone Operator – HR Assistant
Job Title: Key Phone Operator/HR Assistant
Location: Casa Grande, AZ
Company Summary: Manufacturing of Polymer Products
The Key Phone Operator / HR assistant will be responsible for answering and processing incoming calls with the highest level of customer service, supporting HR with administrative tasks and projects, as well as additional clerical duties. This position must be very detail orientated. The position also requires someone who is personable, dependable and responsible, with excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Answer and screen a multiple phone line system and directs the caller to the appropriate associate in the correct department or their voice mailbox if they are unavailable.
- Answers frequently asked questions regarding company’s address/location, hours of operation, etc.
- Assists in trouble shooting phone system issues with IT Department.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentations while exercising a high level of integrity and confidentiality. This includes any HR discussions, incoming and outgoing documents within the HR Department.
- Maintain effective working relationships with employees in various office locations and with clients/customers/vendors.
- Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, and hiring processes. Refers more complex questions to appropriate HR staff or management.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected, filed appropriately and current.
- Assist with the following recruiting functions: scheduling interviews, administer and proctor assessment tests.
- Assists with the following new hire orientation process: schedule orientation; draft new hire announcements; process new hire paperwork; office introductions; new desk set up; etc.
- Assists with the following planning and execution of special events: benefits enrollment; organization-wide meetings; employee recognition events; holiday parties; retirement celebrations; etc.
- Processes incoming and outgoing mail/packages/documents.
- Post announcements, memos, etc. in plant and office area for all employees.
- Follow all company policies and procedures
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- 2-3 Years prior related phone operator and/or HR experience is required; or one to two years related experience and/or training.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Must be able to type a minimum of 50 WPM.
Staff Matters PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement