IT – GPS Project
Job Title: Desktop Support Specialist – GPS Project
Salary: $22.00 per hour
Responsibilities for Desktop Support Specialist – GPS Project
- Contractor will be tagging equipment for tracking purposes.
- Will be addressing tickets from multiple departments and will travel from building to building via a golf cart.
- Complete detailed reports listing requests to technical assistance, steps taken to resolve them, and the specific dates/individuals involved
- Act as the initial point of contact for all computer and system related concerns from clients or other employees
- Assist management in creating training materials pertaining to computer troubleshooting and usage
- Organize and file documentation pertaining to warranties and instructional guides for computer hardware
- Maintain a working log detailed all required system updates, as well as the date of completion
- Attend in-person meetings with clients to analyze, troubleshoot and diagnose hardware problems
- Resolve technical issues related to network interruptions
- Install and configure computer systems and applications within the company
Qualifications for Desktop Support Specialist
- Industry-specific certification in relevant computer languages or software may be required
- 1-3 years of proven experience in a heavy customer focus position involving and technical knowledge of a companies' products and services
- Time-management skills and the ability to establish reasonable and attainable deadlines for resolution
- Comfortable working in and assisting others through company help desk software, such as Zendesk in addition to other remote access desktop programs
- Accept constructive criticism and customer feedback regarding their experience with software or IT services
- Extensive experience working with different operating systems including Windows and Mac OS
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
- Professional written and interpersonal skills are essential when communicating with customers and clients
- Experience installing and configuring computer systems and applications for a large company
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT, Tom Cassell, Recruiter
firstname.lastname@example.org – 520.918.0227
At STAFFMATTERS our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
STAFFMATTERS is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
STAFFMATTERS is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified administrative, light industrial, skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
STAFFMATTERS is a drug free company. STAFFMATTERS is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.