Job location: Tucson, AZ
Under the direction of the Operations Manager, the Inventory Control Coordinator is responsible for conducting ongoing inventory counts of finished product, raw material, and work in process, establishing and promoting inventory accuracy in all warehouses, and maintaining and assisting in NCR processing variance reconciliation and warranty maintenance for the organization in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Check in customer parts
- Coordinate shipments outbound/inbound, including international
- Annual inventory and periodic cycle counts
- Data entry
- Close work orders
- Clear completed jobs for invoicing
- Verify materials received
- Weekly rubber, chemical, paint volume check
- Create new part #’s for new material?
- Freight quoting
- Customer service
- Update safety documentation in compliance with Group Standards
- Vehicle usage log and maintenance
- Run customer order reports
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associates degree and/or four-year degree preferred.?Minimum two years experience in a related position or equivalent combination of education and experience.? Previous experience in SAP highly recommended.