Inside Machinist (Large Equipment Operator) – 1Q21
NSC Technologies has an immediate need for an Inside Machinist in Newport News, VA. The Ideal Inside machinist will be Safety orientated, Familiar with Numerical Controlled Processes, Manual Data Input, Tooling Offsets, Conversation Controllers, etc. Operate Manual and/or NC machines such as: lathes, mills, horizontal & vertical machining centers, EDMs, etc. Experience with controllers such as: Fanuc, Siemens, Acramatic, Cincinnati-Milacron, etc. Familiar with the use of precision measuring instruments: outside/inside micrometers, depth mics, verniers, etc. Familiar with threading and the various measuring/gauging requirements, Drilling/tapping processes, Familiar with carbide machining processes.
- Must have experience on:
1) Horizontal Boring Mills, HBM’s will have travel that are in the range of X – 500”, Y – 250”, Z – 50” and W – 65” they will also have turn tables that are about 10’ square with a load capacity of 100 tons.
2) Vertical Turning Centers, VTC’s will have tables that are roughly 80” in diameter with a 20 ton table capacity. X total travel will be about 160” and Z will have 80” of travel.
- Two years minimum experience as a Inside-Shop Machinist
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: firstname.lastname@example.org
At NSC our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
NSC is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.