Information Systems Project Manager
- Leads and directs one or more project teams engaged in the design, implementation and modification of IT projects that span across Business organizations.
- Prepares project execution plan and identifies appropriate technical and business resources needed for the team.
- Ensures projects are completed on schedule, within budget and meets technical requirements of the assignment.
- Keeps current on advances in the field of IT.
- Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team.
Basic Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree and 2 Years experience leading IT Projects
Preferred Qualifications: Candidates with Knowledge of MS Project, testing and requirements methodologies, SDLC, and Enterprise business systems preferred.
NSC Technologies is dedicated to being the most trusted provider of innovative staffing solutions servicing the global Marine, Energy, Commercial and Industrial marketplace. We achieve long term, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing the quality of life for our employees. NSC Technologies is committed to community service and stewardship of customer resources.
**NSC TECHNOLOGIES offers Medical, Dental, Vision benefits and a 401k plan to ALL eligible employees*
NSC Technologies has opportunities throughout the United States Please visit our jobs page at http://jobs.nsc-tech.com
NSC Technologies is a drug free company.
NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D