Staff Matters, LLC a subsidiary of NSC has an immediate opening for an Human Resources Coordinator in Tucson, Arizona.
Job Title: Human Resources Coordinator
Salary: $28.00 per hour
The Human Resources Coordinator will work closely with the CEO, Executive Vice President/Chief Strategy Officer and other members of the Senior Leadership Team to design and implement systems and processes that prioritize and ensure fair and equitable treatment of all employees.
- Maintains confidentiality and trust for all employees, participants and visitors
- Consistently displays culturally sensitive behavior and communication for all employees, participants and visitors. Seeks to expand knowledge base to increase cultural sensitivity
- Seeks win/win solutions, values interdependence, shares a common sense of responsibility for the whole
- Acts in a manner that presents the agency in a positive light, and furthers a positive image for the agency
- Demonstrates a positive and respectful personal appearance. Contributes to a clean and orderly facility appearance
- Demonstrates respect, courtesy and dignity for all
- Responds in a timely manner in all aspects of communication
- Maintains safe working environment for self, other employees, and visitors in accordance with applicable standards relevant to the position’s job duties
- Displays adaptability and flexibility to encourage team, participant and agency health including: initiating improvements, demonstrating problem solving and creativity, demonstrating motivation for change and enhancement of the organization
- Keeps confidential and/or privileged and proprietary information confidential during and after employment. Examples of where this confidential information may be derived from include, but are not limited to electronic communication (e-mail, text message, etc.), personal conversations and documents an individual has access to.
- In conjunction with the CEO, ensures compliance with all applicable laws and regulations concerning employment practices
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT, Tom Cassell, Recruiter
At STAFFMATTERS our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
STAFFMATTERS is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
STAFFMATTERS is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified administrative, light industrial, skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
STAFFMATTERS is a drug free company. STAFFMATTERS is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.