HR Administrator Specialist
Job Title: HR Administrator Specialist
Salary: $20-$23 (based on HR related experience
Location: Marana, AZ
Hours: M-F – 7-3:30 p.m.
- Answers and directs departmental phone calls.
- Receives and distributes office mail.
- Schedules and organizes appointments; takes minutes during departmental meetings.
- Proofreads and types of documents and correspondence produced by department.
- Processes required paperwork for employee transfers, changes in job classification, salary increases, and other related employment matters.
- May assist with preparation of human resource reports such as attendance, new hire, and turnover reports.
- Prepares purchase orders for human resource office.
- Assists with processing of terminations.
- Assists with recruitment and interview process. Tracks status of candidates in HRIS and responds with follow-up letters at the end of the recruiting process.
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested by the director of HR.
- Makes photocopies; mails, scans and emails documents; and performs other clerical functions.
- Prepares new-employee files.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Extensive knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Ability to operate general office equipment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to type 60 words a minute.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field and/or equivalent experience.
- At least two years related experience required.
- SHRM-CP credential preferred.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT, Tom Cassell, Recruiter
At STAFFMATTERS our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
STAFFMATTERS is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
STAFFMATTERS is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified administrative, light industrial, skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
STAFFMATTERS is a drug free company. STAFFMATTERS is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.