Helpdesk Support Manager
Job Title: Helpdesk Support Manager
Location: Tucson, AZ
As a mortgage loan company we have served the needs of homeowners and homebuyers since 1980. We are able to originate loans in 12 states. In 2001, we merged our flexibility as a mortgage broker with the efficient service of a mortgage banker & broker to create a better way of lending.
This position supervises and coordinates activities of Support Specialists engaged in assisting computer users with hardware and software questions and problems. The incumbent must have a firm understanding of business organization, what the drivers for success, and what key challenges are.
The incumbent must be able to effectively manage and balance transactional operations, day-to-day relationships, and strategic demands. This position will work under the Technical Services Manager to drive innovation, develop processes, procedures, and data driven metrics to ensure effective support and analysis for our technology ecosystem.
- Develop and report weekly and monthly metrics and commentary on Help Desk Team’s initiative and accomplishments.
- Coordinate problems with appropriate technical, professional, and service personnel, along with users who reported the problem.
- Provide customer feedback to the appropriate internal teams and various management.
- Coordinate with other technical services teams to ensure project resources are available.
- Write software and hardware evaluation and recommendation for management review.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining user training manuals and procedures.
- Manage the Help Desk Team and evaluate performance reviews.
- Ensure highest level of customer service is being demonstrated by the Help Desk Team.
- Support and give guidance on technical problems, diagnosing nature of problems, and assist customers through problem solving steps.
- Responsible for the Help Desk Team meeting the service level agreements (SLAs).
- Review and resolve escalations and complaints.
- Recruit, train, develop and coach Help Desk Team.
- Establish and maintain written best practices for the department.
- Collaborate with customers to identify areas of improvement and address areas that can be enhanced.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum of four (4) years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum three (3) years of management or supervisory experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field (such as Computer Information Systems, or Mathematics) is preferred, not required.
- Comp TIA A+ Certification or higher preferred, not required.
Staff Matters PAYS YOU for referrals!!!!!!!! If you know any qualified job seekers looking for work, we want to talk with them! Call us to find out more information regarding our referral placement