JOB TITLE: Hardware Inserter
- Uses work order instructions and drawings to set up equipment and install press nuts, studs and standoffs in sheet metal parts.
- Performs simple quality procedures to insure correct hardware is installed at correct locations.
- This job description reflects the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. Additional duties and responsibilities may be required, based upon business needs, at any time with or without notice.
- High school level education or equivalent and specialized training which may be obtained in vocational courses or on the job.
- Requires ability to perform routine work under immediate supervision.
- General knowledge of organization, operations and procedures desired.
- Knowledge of subjects required to perform calculations and record data.
- Must be able to stand on feet for 10-hour shifts and be open to working overtime.
Ability to lift 25lbs with or without accommodations.