General Labor / TWIC
General Labor / TWIC Escort / Elevator Operator (Job Description):
Responsibilities include general warehouse duties including but not limited to loading and unloading trucks, equipment operation, and sanitation and housekeeping. TWIC badge required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Warehouse sanitation including cleaning of dock freezer or room areas
- General warehouse housekeeping and sanitation including ice removal, sweeping cleanup of dock freezer and or parking area operating scrubbing machine and aiding in the general organization of the warehouse
- Deslatting and or slatting of product
- Loading and unloading of containers via hand and or forklift
- Pallet inventory control and organization
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Ability to work overtime during the week and or on weekends.
- Able to become forklift certified.
- Able to read, understand and respond to written and or verbal instructions.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to communicate with diverse personalities.
- High school diploma or equivalency.
- Verbal comprehension
Understand oral and written communications, both general and technical.
- Communication skills
Provide clear instructions/directions.
- Reasoning skills
Problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Time Management
Values time and manages time effectively. Effectively prioritizes and can manage a broad range of activities.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
While performing the duties of this position the employee is required to stand walk use hands handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. Required to lift up to 60 lbs on an intermittent basis. The employee is frequently required to sit with alternate standing. While performing the duties of this position the employee is subject to refrigerated warehouse environment with temperatures ranging from 30 to below zero or outdoor environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
ANTICIPATED PERCENT OF TRAVEL:
Safety is the cornerstone value in our Company. Our employees are expected to live our values on the job in how we work, how we act, and how we create value. Safety is a personal responsibility. We are professionals and our activities must reflect that professionalism. Each team member must demonstrate safety advocacy every day – regardless of their role in the Company. Compliance with safety and operating rules is required and essential to our own safety and that of others.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT A RECRUITER AT: email@example.com
CALL OUR OFFICE (904)372-0314
At NSC our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
NSC is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.