ULGStaffing a subsidiary of NSC has openings for a warehouse / production position in Kent. Candidates must have strong attention to detail, good attendance, ability to work 10 hour shifts. Mandatory overtime may be required.
$17 / hour to start
Room for advancement, bonuses and incentives
10 hour shift
1st and 2nd Shifts Available
• Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills
• Manual dexterity for operating machinery and computers
• Strong work ethic, attention to detail
• Good attendance and flexibility to work overtime as needed
• Interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Performs clean up and utility work
• Painting and marking, stacking, sorting, wrapping, and organizing finished products
• Assists with unloading materials from delivery trucks
• Stacks materials in a neat and orderly manner
• Assures material tanks levels are properly maintained without spills
• Tests and approves the incoming material before unloading
• Contribute to team effort by performing other supporting tasks as directed by the Shift Supervisor or Lead.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT US BY PHONE AT 425-412-4227 OR BY EMAIL AT: Recruiting.WA@ULGStaffing.com
At ULGStaffing our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
• Medical Coverage
• Short- and long-term disability coverage
• Identity Theft Protection
• Legal Assistance
• Long Term Opportunities
• Training and Career Growth Opportunities
• The chance to be a part of an amazing team
ULGStaffing is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
ULGStaffing is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical, and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
ULGStaffing is a drug free company. ULGStaffing is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.