Field Service Technician
Superior Resource Group is looking for a Field Technician for our client located in Green Bay, WI. This position is contract to direct.
- Responsible for machine installations, troubleshooting and repairs at customer sites.
- Travel both in and outside the US can fluctuate between 50-80% of your schedule.
- You will also support customers over the phone and via computer
- Assist with testing, fabrication and assembly of machines.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities/Key Characteristics:
- Excellent technical, mechanical and electrical aptitude and experience.
- Proven troubleshooting skills and experience.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Proven teamwork skills
- Professional communications skills.
- Ability to de-escalate negative situations.
- Above average computer skills.
- Proven ability to follow through on assignments and tasks at hand.
- Ability to travel domestically (50-80%) and internationally (5%), at a moment’s notice and for extended periods of time – typically a week and up to several weeks at a time.
Required Experience, Education and Training:
- Associates degree in electrical-mechanical or related degree or experience.
- Computer skills, ability to navigate and use Microsoft products including excel.
- ERP knowledge and experience
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of Service Technician experience and experience utilizing mechanical/technical skills.
At SRG our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
• Competitive pay
• Medical Coverage
• Referral bonus